Why do I feel like July is a lot longer than usual? June went by so fast but when I woke up last Monday, I can’t help but get weirded out that it’s still July? Despite being a long and tedious month, not much has happened.
- Saw BTOB for the second time. I got SVIP tickets! THEY. WERE. SO. CLOSE. I never got to finish my entry about it (I know, I have so many posts on my drafts!) but bottomline is, I was just happy I got to see Sungjae up close.
- The SuperpopCon in general is amazing. I also saw B1A4 again (they were too cute for my life oh my gosh) and finally, N from VIXX! Whenever people compare him and Sungjae, I don’t really get it but seeing N in person… I’M SHOOKT. He looks a lot like 17-year old Sungjae which is crazy, especially since N and I are almost the same age.
- I downloaded Stardew Valley and it pretty much took over my life. It is strangely similar to Harvest Moon aka one of my favorite Play Station games ever. I installed this on my laptop and just learned recently that it’s possible to connect a PS4 controller and a macbook, so… 🙂 What is sleep again?
- No more toothache… for now. I couldn’t remember the last time I visited a dentist so when I couldn’t stand the pain caused by my wisdom tooth anymore, I finally set an appointment. I was pleasantly surprised that the clinic I went to had advance equipment—everything is so much faster plus I got to see a video footage of all my teeth, heehee.
- My parents cut my bangs for me! We had our ID pictures taken and I felt ugly so I honestly wanted to cover half my face with bangs. Apparently, salons in Manila are expensive so I asked Mommy and Papa to cut my bangs and they agreed. Hahaha.
- Not sure if this is something to be happy about but I filed three sick leaves this month. I did get sick! (and I still am until today) The cough and fever is irritating but it feels nice just to stay at home all day. Plus Marvin and my Mom got to take care of me hihi I’m such a baby.
- I discovered a Thai loveteam and I fell in love with anything Thai. Help. It’s been a couple of months but I haven’t fixed my fandom blog yet so I rant and rave everywhere, I’m sorry. So obsessed with Aom and Mike from Thailand that I’m thiiiiis close to booking a flight to Thailand. LOL.
- Bought heels for practice but ended up wearing flats after two hours. In two weeks, we’ll have the Passion Awards again and we’re required to be in formal attire. I was wearing slippers last year because of an ankle injury. I don’t have an excuse for it this time around 😛
- Rainy days are back and my sweaters and boots and socks are so ready for this. I’m the most informal office girl ever and I don’t really mind???? I tend to get teased for looking KPop-ish but I’m kind of used to it by now, lol.
I wanted to list at least ten happy things but I couldn’t think of anything anymore. Haha. Until my next post! 🙂