It’s that time of the year again, my yearly birthday wish list! 🙂 More often than not, I don’t even get half of my *wishes* but it’s still fun to list them down. Hahaha! I’ll be 27 (Yuck, I’m old I know) in less than a month! I’m not too excited to get older but I will always be grateful 🙂
So here it is:
- Trip to Korea – I’m planning to go to Korea around late October or early November this year just in time for Autumn (KDrama feels!!!) but until now, I haven’t bought plane tickets 🙁 So far I haven’t encountered seat sales for that travel period and I don’t really want to spend so much money on tickets. I have a strict budget to follow but I still hope this trip will push through! *crosses fingers*
- Anello Bag – this has been on my mind for the whole week, haha. Especially since I recently found out that this is quite a fad in Japan! One of my senpais recommended this and I found out she’s using the black leather bag for work. I’ll buy one before my birthday, I promise!
- White/Gold New Balance Sneakers – saw this in Crissey’s instagram and it was love at first sight. So far, I’ve only seen one pair and there was only one stock left. What’s worse is it’s size 8! Almost twice my size! I cry.
- za True White Liquid Foundation – this was my favorite makeup since three years ago. Actually za Cosmetics is my favorite makeup brand since it was launched here in the Philippines! So sad they pulled out last year (?) so I’m not sure if I can still buy one for myself huhu.
- Etude House Water Color Blusher in Coral– I’ve been using this for a year now! I love the Coral shade because it suits my skin tone the most. It’s always out of stock and I’m running out, huhu help.
- Pandora / Thomas Sabo Bracelet – finally, something mature! Haha. I’m not sure if fits me and my overall personality (LOL) but idk, I guess I need at least one piece of jewelry in my life? Park Do Kyung gave Oh Hae Young a Pandora bracelet so I want one too. (YUN NAMAN PALA YUN EH.)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 – haha, I’m an iPhone user for four years now but I’ve always been a fan of the Note series. So far, the Note 7 has all the specs I want in a phone — large screen, s pen, waterproof, dust proof, dual edge screen, expandable memory, great camera, etc. If they release a pink version, I might switch. LOL.
- Apple Watch – just because it’s pretty! And since I recently marathoned PLL, I noticed they were all wearing Apple Watches. Haha! It’s expensive tho and I know I don’t need it in my life. Haha. But if somebody will give this to me as a gift, then thank you very much 😉
- 1 TB External Hard Drive – My macbook air only has 64gb worth of storage and my 500gb ehd AND 1TB ehd are running out of disk space already. I’m such a hoarder, haha please don’t judge me.
I won’t deny that I ~love~ material things, but I’m actually just a pretty simple person. Shallow, even. Little things make me happy– reading books, watching my asian shows, watching movies, eating out with family and friends, and long naps. I find happiness in the simplest things everyday 🙂
So yep, for my 27th birthday, I wish nothing but happiness for myself, for the people I love, and for every single person who loves me ❤︎ Excuse the cheesiness 😉